The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU.
We hold and store information about you including names, addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers. These are held securely in Heritage Corner Leeds accounts system and archives, and stored electronically in a secure environment. This data is only used by Heritage Corner Leeds to contact you for business purposes and for accounting purposes as required by law. We do not use, share or sell your data for marketing purposes in any format. We do not share your data with anybody else other than as required by law for accounting and record keeping for the business of Heritage Corner Leeds.
If you have any further questions regarding our policy on GDPR, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We sometimes place small data files on your computer. These are known as cookies. Most websites do this.
They improve things by:
- Remembering settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page.
- Remembering information you’ve given (e.g. Your postcode) so you don’t need to keep entering it
- measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs.
Our cookies aren’t used to identify you personally, they’re just here to make the site work better for you - indeed, you can manage and/or delete these small files as you wish.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, visit AboutCookies.org.
Please note that all of our cookies exist to enable functionality on the website and not for advertising purposes. If you do not wish these cookies to be tracked you can disable them in your browser, but this may negatively effect your experience on the site.
There are two types of cookie you may encounter when using this website:
First party cookies: These are our own cookies, controlled by us and used to provide information about usage of our site.
Third party cookies: These are cookies found in other companies’ internet tools which we are using to enhance our site, for example Facebook or Twitter have their own cookies, which are controlled by them.
First party cookies
|PHPSESSID||To remember your selections or preferences that you’ve already made when looking at information or using a service||Randomly generated number||When user exits browser|
Third party cookies
|Google Analytics - Used to distinguish users. (More Info)||6 months|
|__utmb||Google Analytics - Used to distinguish users. (More Info)||30 minutes|
What people are saying...
- Really worthwhile and full of information. Love the use of performance to portray characters and bring history to life.
- A brilliant walk which shares (African) history in a well-researched, knowledgeable way. We need more of this input in our schools.
- This is the second time I've attended the walk and feel there is so much more to learn. Joe’s knowledge, creativity and enthusiasm mean I could easily stay for the whole day.